Shoulder groove width design
- Optimised shoulder groove design helps to prevent unwanted road noise while driving.
- Groove width variation improves water drainage and maximises wet condition performance
- An optimal 5 pitch tread design reduces noise.
New silica compound application
- Rolling resistance is lowered through use of an advanced silica tread compound for improved vehicle fuel efficiency.
Optimal sipe design technology
- Advanced tread block and sipe designs are incorporated for improved traction and comfort.
Vibration & noise technology
- Unwanted noise and vibration are reduced by optimising the tyre’s contact with the road surface.
- A Visual Alignment Indicator system allows drivers to check vehicle alignment by comparing tyre’s interior and exterior wear condition easily.
- An optimal 4 groove design improves wet condition braking and traction performance.