THE 5-YEAR HANKOOK WARRANTY
WE GIVE YOU A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY ON OUR TIRES!
Hankook tires are developed and manufactured according to the strictest quality standards. The trust you place in our products is the basis of our success. Hankook Tire Philippines offers you a 5 YEAR GUARANTEED WARRANTY.
Tire Warranty Coverage
- All New Passenger Car, SUV, 4×4, Light Truck and Truck tires marketed and sold by Hankook Tire Philippines.
- Limited to manufacturing defects only in accordance with terms and conditions mentioned below.
- The warranty is valid only for original buyer of the tires and is non-transferable.
- Warranty claim is not convertible to cash.
Tire Warranty Period
- All tires are covered under the warranty policy for a period of 5 YEARS from the date of purchase or until 1.6mm remaining tread depth whichever comes first.
- Tires under complaint will be examined and inspected by authorized Hankook Tire PH Technical Engineers and their evaluation of the complaint/failure shall be final.
Benefit to the customer
- During the inspection, if any manufacturing defects are reported by Hankook Tire PH Technical Engineers, Hankook PH shall replace the tires of the similar size and specification on Pro-rata basis for the unused portion.
- The percentage of the remaining unused tread life shall be credited and deducted from the purchase price of the new replacement tire. The formula below will be applied to determine the claim tire cost:
|Claim Tire Cost||=||Purchase Price||x||Worn Out Tread Depth
Original Tread Depth
The tire warranty does not cover conditions caused or arising due to:
- Vehicle’s mechanical induced conditions such as improper wheel alignment, wheel imbalance, etc.
- Accidental damages, road hazards, impact breaks, improper inflation and other normal operational hazards.
- Improper mounting/demounting, tread cut, side-wall cut, run flat.
- Improper repair, willful abuse, engaging in road racing or competition.
- Flat spot on tires due to the long term static location of car with tires mounted.
The warranty also does not cover the following:
- Irregular/Premature tread wear, ride complaints after initial 1.6mm wear.
- Tire subjected to structural manipulation including repairs, vulcanization, retreading and regrooving.
- Improper fitment/application of the tire size & load index(LI)/Speed Symbol(SS).
- Tire purchase from unauthorized dealer network/channel/online market places.
- Hankook Tire PH shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss/damage including loss of use of vehicle, loss or damage caused to any person or property by or arising out of use of the tires.
- Customer shall present the original warranty card and original purchase invoice/original receipt to the dealer upon applying for warranty claim. The same shall be inspected by Hankook Tire PH authorized Technical Engineers and their evaluation shall be final and binding.
- Hankook Tire PH will not be liable for any statement, promise, commitment or agreement made by its dealers, employees and representatives except as stated herein.
- Hankook Tire PH reserves all rights to cancel and/or modify part and/or entire Warranty Policies without any notice in advance.